Bridal Sales Consultancy
One size does not fit all, so I can design a bespoke solution just for you and your business.
- Bridal Sales Training (Closing more sales)
- Business Management
- Starting a Bridal Boutique
- Areas where we can help include:
Brides saying “Yes To The Dress”
Improve sales and conversion rates by understanding that we need to Stop Selling and Start Helping – this sounds counterintuitive!
- Do You Want…
- higher conversion rates?
- to learn the art of the pre-sell?
- to know the secrets to manage the bride tribe?
- to know how to block and crush objection like a pro?
This coaching session is for you if you can answer “YES” to any of the above questions
- Location and premises – moving 5 miles could mean the difference between acquiring some premium brands or having the “also rans”
- Sourcing key brands and getting the right mix
- Analysing your niche and your target bride
- Considering buying an existing business rather than opening a new business
Researching businesses for sale and negotiating the purchase (I’ve both bought and sold so have experience at both ends)
- Exhibitions and buying
- Negotiating territory, payment terms, minimums, loan service, start up stock
- Best layout so you have the best flow and it reflects your brand
- Practical stuff from hangars to height of rails to bags to dress tags
- Terms and conditions
- Best appointment and ordering systems ie computer systems to make life easier
- How to set up appointments and what questions to ask to qualify your customers
- The fitting room tool box
- How to pin (yes, there is an art and I have a PhD in pinning) and how to get a size 20 bride into a size 12 dress and make her feel good and buy
- How to sell and close a sale successfully
- How to measure correctly and size dresses in accordance with size charts
- Alterations – if in house how to make it a profit centre
- Managing customer expectations
- How to order the dress so it comes in problem free
- Financial – from accounts to VAT returns
Spreadsheets to keep the business on track from return on investment to tracking sales and conversion rates
If you still want to enter the world of wedding gowns and have discovered that there isn’t “The Dummy’s Guide to Opening up a Bridal Boutique” then read on.
Nothing can help you more than a person who has done it all before. Having opened 6 bridal shops and managed 13 shop fits there is so much I can offer so that you don’t have to learn the hard and costly way.